While the rooms are small, they are extremely clean, very comfortable, and in the best location. Individual decors include original art work. All rooms are equipped with a small refrigerator, hair dryer, and a coffee maker. There is a ice machine and microwave in our Galley.
- Standard rooms offer 1 bed in the room. Room size is approximately 10X11.5 sf (not including the shower stall bathroom). Our rooms accommodate 2 persons.
- Two of our rooms #10 and #9 are larger and can accommodate 4 persons. There are 2 full beds in each of these rooms.
- Room 19 is also larger than a standard room and accommodates 3 persons offering 1 Queen Bed and a single futon. Just let us know that you need us to make up the Futon prior to your arrival.
- Rooms #4 offers two twin beds. These beds can be put together to make a Kind bed with a foam topper for an additional charge of $25.
- Room #18 offers a Trundle Bed. These small single beds can be put together to make a Queen bed with a foam topper for an additional charge of $25. This is our smallest room without any view.
- Room #20 offers 1 king bed and a jacuzzi tub in the room. It offers a view window that overlooks the bay. This is the only room with a “tub”.
Standard bathrooms offer stand-up showers.
We use cotton fitted sheets and encase our bedding in white top flat sheets. Organic products are used for Bath amenities and for in-room disinfectants. The rugs are washed/treated after every guest. Plastics and most paper goods are recycled. We conserve water.
For a complete accounting of rooms, click onto our Reservation page.